Pallets - courier guidelines for shipping of Pallets
- Any individual items weighing 70 kg or above must be palletised for added stability and to ensure your goods are protected and for ease of loading and unloading.
- Pallets are a low portable platform made of wood, plastic, metal, fibreboard or a combination of these materials and is elevated to allow lift handling by a forklift truck or pallet jack.
- The pallet must also have a footing platform of at least 15cm to allow the forks to fit between the pallet and the ground
- Pallets are typically 120l X 80W and 15H. The maximum weight that can be safely carried on this pallet is 1000kg.
- Please contact our logistics team if you require any further information regarding palletising your shipment.